Canada is providing enormous business opportunities to foreigners. Every year a sea of business people from every corner of the world migrate to Canada to show their business skills. Business immigration to Canada is for those ambitious candidates who have skills and plan to grow their business.
People from different regions like people for business immigration to Canada from Pakistan work and develop Canadian economy. The immigration department of Canada has presented an express entry system.
4 Types of Categories of Business Immigration To Canada Available:
- Self Employed Persons
- Business visitor Programs
People with business skills and net-worth apply for business programs in Canada.
1- Visa For Investor Program
When you decide to move to Canada as an investor and a newcomer, the suitable option is to apply for the Start-up visa program. But, for an immigration application, you need to meet a few requirements. But no need to worry, you will get all the guidance from this article.
Requirements for an Investment visa
- You must have a qualifying business.
- Show your intermediate education in English or French.
- Show your money that must be enough for business immigration to Canada.
- You must have money to settle in Canada.
- You must get a support letter from a designated organization or institution. Support letter consists of minimum funding of $200,000 CDN from a designated Institution, and you need $75,000 from an approved investor.
2- Visa For Entrepreneur Program
Canadian government develops employment opportunities and resources, and people build their economy; that’s why entrepreneurs are always welcomed to apply for this immigration pool. Those who gain success in entrepreneurship have a chance to start their business in Canada, and also they can get the opportunity of permanent residence in Canada.
Applicants must fulfill these terms
- Applicants must develop, purchase or make business investments in Canada between 2 years after landing in Canada.
- He/she must have communication and management skills to remain active in engaging himself in business management.
- Must have attested diploma in the industry to Control at last 25% of the capital equity.
- Age, spouse, language are other requirements.
Note: Requirements are exact for business immigration to Canada from Pakistan
3- Visa For Self-Employed Persons Program
Self-employed immigration programs are for those who can purchase the business in Canada to develop Canada’s economy, life, and culture. The person applying for business immigration to Canada in a self-employed program must have the artistic experience to grow Canada’s economy.
- Must have two years of experience in art, recreation, or sports activities and culture as listed by immigration Canada
- Must have net assets around $100,000 obtained legally
- Should be able to meet program criteria; medical, security, and other
Criteria for selection is based on:
- Experience of 2 years
- language abilities (french-English)
- Adaptability to Canadian culture
4- Business Visitor Program:
Some people are interested in a business visitor, and they are welcome; if they wish for a brief visit to engage them or in international business management activities.
Requirements for applicability
- Aim to grow your business; or want to invest
- Advance your business relationships and communication
National visitors to Canada, such as people from India or for business immigration to Canada from Pakistan, come for business purposes. Every year around $22.8 billion national visitors travel to Canada.
- Consist good health
- A valid passport and approved other documents
- Convict no criminal
- No conviction related immigrations
- Have money to stay there
Why Choose our Services?
Canada provides opportunities for budding businesses, and it can be an excellent place for you to realize your potential. The Canadian business market is thriving, in large part, to foreign companies, and you too can count yourself among them, but only through the proper immigration channels. We assist a bundle of business owners and investors in successfully immigrating to Canada. We have a professional immigration team and lawyers who will assess your case and suggest a course of action.