IELTS Life Skills is Mainly Required for the Following Purpose
IELTS Life Skills is mainly required for the following purpose:
- If a person wishes to remain with a relative, spouse of a partner who is already living in the UK.
- If a person is already living in the UK on a temporary basis and wishes to become a permanent resident.
- If a person wants to apply for British Citizenship.
Maximum band-score: 9
Duration: Around 20 minutes
Test Format: Face-to-face
Test Types: IELTS Life skills A1, IELTS Life skills A2, IELTS Life skills B1
Why Choose Dream Management for IELTS Preparation in Lahore
- We are the only IELTS institute in Lahore that provides a money-back guarantee to its students.
- We have the best IELTS writing trainer in Pakistan, who is an ex-examiner of Cambridge Assessment English.
- We have produced the maximum number of 8 band-score IELTS results in Lahore.
- We have produced the maximum number of 7 band-score and 7.5 band-score in the writing module of IELTS.
- We offer a free 7-day trial for our on-campus IELTS coaching in Lahore.
- Our intensive IELTS training course includes 30+ IELTS practice tests of all 4 modules.
- We are the only IELTS academy in Lahore that offers one-to-one speaking module preparation to all students.
- Every week we conduct an IELTS practice test in the form of a mock exam, which is fully marked by professional trainers.
- We do not charge our IELTS students any visa consultancy fee.
- Dream Management is the only purpose-built IELTS preparation institute in Lahore, with facilities including:
- Computer-Delivered IELTS software
- Sports facilities, including boxing, table tennis, badminton, and foosball.
- Computer-based IELTS preparation Lab