Express Entry Program
Express Entry Program allows immigrants to live and work in Canada. This system allows CIC to assess, and select skilled and academically qualified immigrants. The major deciding factors are:
- Main applicant’s age, which should be preferably less than 30.
- Applicant’s qualification.
- Applicant’s work experience.
- Applicant’s IELTS score.
Family Class Sponsorship
Family sponsorship is also a viable option for Canadian citizens and PR holders who wish to bring their relatives to Canada permanently. However, an individual can only sponsor their spouse and children who are under the age of 22. This visa category does not apply to parents anymore, but under the Super Visa Category, they still can.
LMIA Work Visa
LMIA is the process of getting a job in Canada which leads to Canadian permanent residence. The process is highly scrutinized by the government and the company which is offering the job needs to fulfill various requirements before applying for LMIA with Service Canada. After that, the applicant has to fulfill the requirements of the embassy and apply for the work permit.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
The PNP route is one of the most famous ways to move to Canada. Various provinces have their immigration programs which are according to their need of individuals in some specific professional fields. Having relatives in that specific province greatly helps the immigration process. Following are the active PNP programs offered in Canada:
- OINP – Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- AINP – Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- SINP – Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
- MPNP – Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- BCPNP – British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- QSWP – Quebec Skilled Workers Program
- NSPNP – Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
- NTNP – Northwest Territories Nominee Program
- NBPNP – New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- YNP – Yukon Nominee Program
Canadian Investor Immigration
This immigration visa category targets those individuals who have a high monetary net worth and have previously owned a business abroad. Through this program, businessmen get an opportunity to work in Canada and explore business opportunities there, while progressing towards a Canadian passport. Also, Canada benefits from the injection of funds from overseas to the Canadian economy. Two main investor immigration programs are Federal Investor Program (FIP) and the Quebec Program. Both these programs allow individuals to bring the dependents (spouse and children) to Canada.
Who Choose Dream Management for Canadian Immigration
- We offer a No Win No Fee policy for all Express Entry and PNP candidates. The amount is fully refunded to the individuals if the case is unsuccessful.
- We have a qualified team for processing the applications.
- We charge our clients a reasonable fee.
- Our processing time is fast, we do not waste even a single day of the client.
- We have the best in-house IELTS preparation program which helps students get CLB9 and CLB10 band scores.